Work as Site & Patient Access Coordinator at Syneos Health
Syneos Health™ is an end-to-end, fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company that works differently. At Syneos Health, all the disciplines involved in bringing new therapies to market, from clinical to commercial, work together to create customer success. Our unique Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model delivers value across the small to mid-size to large customer continuum.
Post : Site & Patient Access Coordinator
1. Supports the management team of the Site and Patient Access groups with administrative activities including but not limited to maintaining team meeting minutes and meeting calendar, organizing teleconferences, managing purchase orders (POs) and invoices and diary management.
2. Administers and supports the management of the clinical site awards process which involves overseeing and managing the survey system as well as analyzing and scrubbing the resulting feedback. Liaise with cross functional departments for consensus and process awards to both internal teams and external recipients.
3. Supports the management of Site Advocacy Groups by maintaining the collaboration site and acting as the liaison with both internal and external members and champions.
4. Supports the site and patient access team by managing and overseeing the collection of supporting tools (e.g. journal articles, presentations). Develops professional internal communication materials and external sales materials.
5. Maintains effective communication within the organization through oral and written correspondence including status reports and ensures adequate documentation of communication. May be required to present information at meetings.
6. Assists in managing arrangements of internal/external conferences, particularly independent management of key portions of meeting programs. Manages program evaluation surveys, question and answer from participants and provides assistance on-site. Creates meetings reports using webbased meeting tools.
7. May lead small projects, communicating project status and key timelines to appropriate associates
Associate Degree in life sciences, marketing, communications, business administration, related discipline, or equivalent education and experience. Experience in the clinical research/healthcare field and/or patient recruitment experience is preferred. Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotech, and contract research organization is preferred. An understanding knowledge of GCP, FDA, and ICH guidelines with the ability to understand and interpret clinical protocols and associated study specifications-or relevant other transferable skills. Strong organization, communication (oral and written) and documentation skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
Qualification : Degree in life sciences
Location : Hyderabad-Madhapur-Village
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Site & Patient Access Coordinator
End Date : 5th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database