Working Opportunity as Programmer Analyst at PPD
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 32 countries and more than 9,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help its clients and partners maximize returns on their R&D investments and accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients.
Post : Programmer Analyst
- Computer programming position working with clinical trials data.
- Primary responsibilities include providing clinical data management and biostatistical programming support for various phases of clinical studies.
- Activities include importing/exporting data, reformatting raw data to CDISC and/or client specified
- analysis standards, programming and/or validating analysis data sets, tables, listings, graphs, ad hoc
- reports and regulatory submission deliverables such as ISS, ISE, and eCRT and Define documents.
- Assists Data Management and Biostatistics with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combine data from a variety of sources and structures, generate and store summary data from a variety of sources, generate reports or combine multiple databases.
- Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS, or other appropriate languages.
- Perform other programming tasks as necessary to support Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics.
- Assess and ensure the validity of all program output.
- Serve as a project lead and oversee work of other programmers on team.
- Responsible for clearly documenting all work; managing assignments to meet timelines and producing high quality deliverables.
- Function as a contributing member of a multi-disciplined team.
- Actively seek information to gain good understanding of the role of the programmer in the overall process.
- Increase knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide general infrastructure support to the Biostatistics Department.
- Examples include presentation / teaching at Department meetings, contributing to other general department documents and policies, or assisting with Biostatistics web page content.
- Understand and follow department’s working practice documents and SOPs, and contribute to their development as needed.
- Understand and follow appropriate corporate SOPs.
Find More Info Go Next Page...