Require Manager in Quality Assurance at Bayer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post : Manager Quality Assurance m/f
- To provide analytical and bench support for generating and compilation of data required for the Registration of new molecules [ AIs, Formulations ]
- Actively participate in the development of analytical methods , validation and analytical work.
- Plan and execute storage stability / compatibility studies as per schedule and compile the data for submission to authorities.
- Ensure smooth functioning of analytical instruments and ensure minimum down time.
- Analyze market samples.
- Data compilation and archiving.
- Adopt safe work practices and good house keeping.
- Preparation of Draft BIS specifications.
- Provide analytical support to Packaging Development Group / department.
- Follow time lines in order to meet submission schedules.
- Coordinate work with Regulatory and Registration colleagues.
- Perform formulation trials , analyze products and send samples to field for Biological evaluations.
- Responsible for independent working in Analytical development area..
- Actively participate in the development of analytical methods, validation and analytical work..
- Plan and execute storage stability / compatibility studies as per schedule and compile the data for submission to authorities
- Ph.D. (chemistry) with 2-3 years experience or M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry preferred) with minimum 8-10 Years of working in pesticide testing laboratories and formulation development and analysis.
- Should be conversant with analytical techniques , and possess Computer skills.
- Practical knowledge of operating advanced analytical instruments.
- Should be capable of guiding colleagues in operating instruments and their softwares.
- Must be capable of balancing a diverse project load that will often require the ability to work on analytical support of multiple projects simultaneously and also meet development timelines and be able to work with changing priorities.
Experience : 2-3 years
Location : Vapi (Gujarat)
Education : Ph.D. (chemistry)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: v
End Date: 8th October, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database