Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Evaluate change controls for completeness, accuracy and required supporting documents. Initiate change controls when needed.
- Search Regulatory databases for Common Technical Document components or request them from appropriate market contacts, when not available.
- Familiarity with global guidelines for filing Legal Entity Changes (LEC) and run corresponding reports in the regulatory requirements database Should be familiar with submission grouping practices. Interpret and apply global/regional CMC regulatory policies.
- Request documents from the sites/markets/center functions as needed.
- Request Ancillary documents from Ancillary documents team.
- Communicate with markets if clarification/prioritization is needed.
- Must be extremely organized as LEC projects can run across multiple products/markets.
- Author CTD sections , coordinate and manage the submission for global markets per their regulations.
- Follow up with all responsible disciplines to be able to meet timelines.
- Work with Regulatory and CMC Product Strategists in finalizing the entire request.
- Manage requests via submission planning tools.
- Support use of regulatory systems and managing documentation and information.
- Act as global CMC representative within cross-functional teams. Serve as the project lead for LEC projects within Pfizer Essential Health, providing regulatory assessments and developing regulatory strategies.
- Ensure compliance to Pfizer’s internal procedures and training SOPs.
- Remain knowledgeable about current regulations and guidance, interprets and notifies appropriate personnel.
- Minimum 4-6 years of CMC experience within a regulatory function. Knowledge of EU/US and international regulatory practices, policies.
- Knowledge of NDAs, MAAs, CTDs and other regulatory components.
- Proficiency in Microsoft windows, Trackwise, Navigation or similar submission management tools document management systems, publishing tools and operating knowledge of databases.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, good interpersonal skills, organized, hardworking, agile, adaptable to change and able to meet timelines.
- Team player and ability to work in a highly matrixed environment.
- Customer focus and attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Must be able to prioritize with some guidance. Ability to handle multiple projects with good prioritization skills.
Experience: 4-6 Years
Job ID: 1613812
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
Location: Chennai Device - Hospira
Last Date: 19th October. 2017
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
See All Pfizer Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Jobs M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database