Central Government Hospitals under the Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare (MoHFW) namely, Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML), Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital (KSCH) and Rural Health Training Centre (RHTC) Najafgarh invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 13
Safdarjung Hospital : 4 (UR-2, ST-1, OBC-1)
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital : 5 (UR-2 SC-1 ST-1, EWS-1)
Lady Hardinge Medical College : 3 (UR-1, OBC-2)
Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital : 1 (SC-1)
Level in the Pay Matrix : Level 5
Educational qualification & experience : Essential : (i) 10+2 (Science) with two years Diploma in Pharmacy; and (ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council
Age Limit (as on closing date of applications ie 25-10-2023) : 18 – 25 years
Pay Scale : Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
Nationality/ Citizenship : Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit (as on 25.10.2023) : Age limit for each post is mentioned above tabular column against the respective post
1. Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories are as under :
01. SC/ ST : 5 years
02. OBC : 3 years
03. Ex-Servicemen : 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
04. PWBD : Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy in case of direct recruitment to all civil posts/services under the Central Government identified suitable to be held by persons with such Disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the last date of application shall not exceed 56 years. Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
05. For Government servants : up to 45 years for SC/ST and 40 years for others for Group C posts provided Government servant has put on minimum 3 years of service in Central Government in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India
2. Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Institutes for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted
Process of Certification
1. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/ or seek age-relaxation are required to submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format and the same is to be uploaded in the online application later to be submitted to Institutes’ authorities for document verification when asked for. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS category will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under Un- reserved (UR) category.
2. Crucial date for claiming SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications. The certificates issued for OBC (NCL) and EWS candidates must be issued after 01.04.2023. 3. A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date.
4. Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examinations conducted by the Institute in case they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM status or avail any other benefit.
5. All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Institute.
1. Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
2. Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
3. Collection of required original eligibility certificates/ documents from the successful candidates and their verification will be carried out after CBE.
4. Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be provided at the websites of the Institutes i.e. vmmc-sjh.nic.in or https://rmlh.nic.in or lhmc-hosp.gov.in or https://rhtcnajafgarh.in . Candidates are advised to regularly visit the websites of the Institutes for the updates on examination process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of examination.
5. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/PwBD candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
6. Reservation for STs/SCs/OBCs and EWSs will be as per Govt. of India norms.
7. Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Reservation under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) can be availed upon production of Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following competent authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:-
(i) District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner.
(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
(iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
8. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications along with NOC.
9. Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
10. The decision of the Institutes as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
11. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
12. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
13. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
14. In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
15. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
16. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be considered for appointment.
17. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
18. The Institutes will not be responsible for non-submission of any application by the candidates through online mode.
19. The Institutes reserves the right to cancel or postpone the advertisement, if any, due to any administrative reasons arising thereof.
1. Fee payable: Rs 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only).
2. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and PwBD eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
3. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
4. Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 26-10-2023 (23:00 hours)
5. Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited online. If the fee is not received by Institutes, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
6. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Centres of Examination
1. Center for CBT examination will be in Delhi & NCR region.
2. Institutes will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in Delhi & NCR region. However, Institute reserves the right to cancel any city/ Centre and ask the candidates of that center to appear from another center. Institutes also reserve the right to include additional cities/ centres of examination and divert candidates of any city/ centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
Important instructions to candidates
1. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES MUST GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF RECRUITMENT, VERY CAREFULLY. IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE, THE ENGLISH VERSION WILL PREVAIL.
2. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION LINK ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
3. Collection of original documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out only after the CBT Examination. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates should go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, experience etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts. When scrutiny of document is undertaken at the time of Document verification, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWBD/ESM or any other relaxation as per the provisions of the Notice of Recruitment must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should be in possession of the relevant certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought.
5. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Institutes through e-mail/ SMS.
6. Fee payable: Rs 600/- (Rs. Six hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PWBD eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
7. In the online application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
8. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates must exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, the candidates wishes to apply for multiple post, they need to apply separately.
9. Before submission of the final online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the final online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Institute and will be summarily rejected.
10. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidates should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, the printout of the 'Application Form' is not required to be submitted to the Institute at any stage.
How to Apply
(i) The candidates should go through detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post. Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. Institutes reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
(ii) The tentative date of examination through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be in the 3rd week of November 2023 and the same will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters/ Admit cards which could be downloaded from the system. Candidates are advised to visit Institutes’ website and their registered E-mail ID from time-to-time to get the latest information regarding the recruitment process.
(iii) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
(iv) Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submit fee for each post.
(v) Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to regularly check their E-mail/Institutes’ website for any communication/ updates from the Institutes.
(vi) Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidate must possess the following:
a. Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E- mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification, if shortlisted.
b. Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in the application.
c. Scanned copy of all relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
d. A facility to take printout of the Registration Slip is also made for future reference.
Registration to be completed in 4 steps :
Visit Institutes’ website vmmc-sjh.nic.in or rmlh.nic.in or lhmc-hosp.gov.in or rhtcnajafgarh and click on the link or enter the
URL hll.cbtexam.in// in the browser address bar.
Step 1: Enter contact details for First Step registration. SMS & Email with login details will be received.
Step 2: Complete the First step by filling demographic detail and select the post applying.
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload Photo, Signature and all relevant Certificate’s scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB).
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
An Application Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- for General, EWS & OBC category is payable through payment gateway except Women, SC, ST & PwBD candidate. There is no fees required to be paid by Women, SC, ST & PwBD for online application. However, all candidates are advised to make sure before submission of the application that they meet the required eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
Candidate can click in ‘Login’ button on the website to preview their application form
Note : In case of candidate not fulfilling eligibility criteria (age/qualification), application form will be cancelled, and no query will be entertained.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLY ONLINE AGAINST THIS ADVERTISEMENT THROUGH THE LINK hll.cbtexam.in// All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records and to be submitted to the Institute, at any stage, if required by the institute.
Last date of submission of online applications is 25-10-2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database