Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Post : Sr. Executive Quality Engineering
The Job purpose of Executive - Quality Engineering is to Execute and Manage all SAP and ADAPTIV/ Master Data Management related activities and to assure the QMS compliance by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
• Lead for SAP Transactions for BOM related activity including but not limited to new code creation, BOM creation, BOM Lock / Unlock and Master Data Management
• Manage the related activities like Annual BOM Review/EPID Data and associated documentation
• Support in projects for New Equipment or New Product / Process
• Support in execution of design verification and validation activities
• Review MDM changes related data using data verification tool, mass attribute verification and manual data verification
• Support in implementation of CIP Projects
• Observe & promote all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulation, rules & procedures established by the company and notified any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
• Creation and Revision of GxP procedures using change management system
• Support in validation execution and review for product, process, and utilities
• Support in investigation of non-conformities, root cause analysis and action completion
• Participation in internal / external audits and compliance of the audit observations findings
1. Engineering / Pharmacy Graduate or Postgraduate with 5-8 years of experience in relevant field.
2. Experience of Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical Industry is must.
3. Candidate should be proficient in SAP and other e-QMS applications like Trackwise, JDE & Compliance Wire.
4. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or other relevant certification.
5. Knowledge of ISO 13485, MDR 2017 and other applicable regulations/standards.
Experience : 5-8 years
Qualification : Engineering / Pharmacy Graduate or Postgraduate
Location : Aurangabad
Req No : 2206084355W
Functional Area : Engineering
End Date : 15th November, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database