Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Team Leader
• Lead team management, via demonstration of strong leadership and role modelling skills, of a defined Regional/CPO/Global BF, Hyderabad Business Analytics Team to enable delivery of analytical insights and reports to the marketing / MSO teams worldwide. Also responsible for developing and coaching the team at Hyderabad in line with Novartis people development requirements and Novartis Values and Behaviours
• Works closely together with the Function Head (and in conjunction with matrix Regional Account Director) to shape and develop the Novartis Business Analytics function and address evolving business and customer needs. Supports direct reports and also delivers own individual contribution
• Provides leadership, quality control and guidance in methodologies, processes, SOPs and delivery of reports within following areas:
a. Market Reports: Therapeutic area analysis, company standing and brand performance reports
b. Industry, disease and customer research & analysis
c. Competitor analysis (secondary sources)
d. Promotional data analysis
e. Territory Resources Reallocation Analysis
f. Sales Reports: Monthly/Quarterly product performance reports for Country Organizations based on existing IMS data feeds, Weekly reports for launch brands, Regional sales data analysis at sector, brick or mini brick level
• Takes initiative to drive standardization of reports across markets within the team and work with CPOs towards its timely implementation. Work towards build-up of functional capabilities to expedite transition of valuable projects from Global Brand Teams/Country Organizations to GCO Hyderabad.
• Establishes, vigorously monitors and report critical metrics & take proactive action to continuously strive for improvements. Lead the Service Level Agreements with various customer partner groups.
• Ensures exemplary communication with all partners including internal GCO associates, and global customers through regular local and global updates with focus on accomplishments, critical metrics, standard methodologies, staffing changes, key events, etc. Identifies and resolves operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to local or global managers/partners; lead number of critical issues to global office.
• Works with other teams (Forecasting, Sales Force Effectiveness etc) at GCO Hyderabad to demonstrate the cross-functional alignments. Is proactive in planning; anticipating change and acting in accordance; drive meticulous implementation of team goals and metrics.
• Grooms and develops talent, implements succession planning and mentor associates for higher responsibilities. Conducts performance appraisal of team members and lead the training needs of the group. Provides input into the budget process (for local India viewpoint) and ensure ongoing detailed cost reporting with global and local policies / requirements.
• MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science
• Overall demonstrated ability, with 4+ years in analytics & market research function with a leading pharma company/service provider and at least 2+ years’ experience in leading a team
• Past work reflects a track record of operational excellence in analytics space
• Understanding complexity of working in an off-shored environment with 2+ years of international exposure
• Familiarity with process set-up, quality important metrics and operational issues / management
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership. Attention to detail and quality focused, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong influence, negotiation and tact skills, excellent people management skills with positive leadership, innovative, and collaborative behaviors & strong “can-do” orientation
Experience : 2+ Year
Qualification : MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 10th November, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database