Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Research Assoc II
• To ensure all assigned studies follows SOPs, GCP and applicable regulations.
• To do all regulatory/ethics submission as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
• In coordination with the project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigator’s meeting and site initiation visits.
• To perform regular monitoring visits to site
• To verify the case report forms and source data according to the monitoring plan
• To ensure site level metrics (i.e. 100% IP accountability, 100% informed consent documentation etc.) are tracked and communicated as appropriate.
• Conduct site close out and assure appropriate archival of controlled documents.
• Resolve issues as they affect clinical plan timelines and quality to ensure achievement of goals and objectives at the site level.
• Work in liaison with the finance department in the organization and administration of financial payments to the investigators or relevant local institutions.
5-7 years of experience with MSC clinical research / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm or M.Sc
Experience : 5-7 years
Location : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database