Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at CIMAP | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, popularly known as CIMAP, is a frontier plant research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Established originally as Central Indian Medicinal Plants Organisation (CIMPO) in 1959, CIMAP is steering multidisciplinary high quality research in biological and chemical sciences and extending technologies and services to the farmers and entrepreneurs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAPs) with its research headquarter at Lucknow and Research Centres at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under CSIR-JRF-GATE scheme
Fellowship : The stipend of a JRF-GATE will be Rs 31,000/ p.m for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/-per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution. On Completion of two years as .JRF-GATE, the fellowship will be upgraded to SRF (GATE) and the stipend will be increased to Rs. 35,000/- p.m for the 3rd and subsequent years, on the basis of assessment of Fellows’ research progress/ achievements through interview by an Expert Committee.
Eligibility : Candidates with B. Pharm. degree and have qualified GPAT and pursuing M. Pharm. (IInd or lllrd Semester) from a UGC recognized University/College/institute.
Age : The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, women and physically handicapped applicants and 3 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
The total duration of fellowship is five years within which the candidate is expected to complete the PhD degree.
1. Candidate has to fill an application form which must be accompanied with non- refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General candidate and Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate in the form of a Online Payment in favor of CSIR-CIMAP Account (Account No. 30267691783 and IFSC SBIN0000125).
2. Application proforma can be downloaded from our website cimap.res.in. Candidates have to attach scanned copy (in pdf format) of GATE/GPAT score card, Mark sheets (High School, Higher Secondary and B. Pharm.), Caste certificate, No objection certificate from Head of the Department/institute/University allowing candidate to join this program at CSIR- CIMAP Lucknow during M. Pharm., if selected.
3. After screening the applications, eligible candidates will be invited to appear in online-interview (through MS-Team) before the selection committee and selected candidates shall be recommended to CSIR-HRDG for final approval.
4. Application proforma can be downloaded from below link . Candidates have to attach copies of academic / educational certificates and proof of award of fellowship in pdf format with their application form and sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th October 2020.
5. CSIR-CIMAP will not provide any accommodation and travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview in complete applications in any respected will not be entertained.
Note : Selected candidates shall be required to join CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow within 15 days of declaration of the final results. Detailed guidelines about the program may be retrieved from CSIR-HRDG website csirhrdg.res.in
The position is purely temporary and maximum duration of fellowship is 5 years. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CIMAP/CSIR.
Last Date : 26th October 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database