Work as Team leader in Medical communications at Novartis | M.Pharm, Ph.D
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Team leader - Medical communications
1. Leads the worldwide medical writing group/team for an assigned brand or for a specific medical service (8 to 12 FTEs)
2. Ensures production of scientific deliverables/ documents which adhere to highest quality, timeliness and efficiency standards
3. Is accountable for the accuracy of the scientific content of the deliverables produced by the group/team (data accuracy and scientific messages).
4. Is accountable for the adherence to processes/ guidelines / SOPs and ensure inspection / audit readiness of all relevant documents for her/his assigned group/team 5. Monitors and tracks KPIs for the group/team. Proactively takes measures to improve KPIs in agreement with Function head and QC manager
6. Identifies and resolves operational issues. Recommends potential solutions and manages number of escalations.
7. Ensures exemplary communication with customers in global and local teams. Manages customer expectations efficiently
8. Supports the development of functional and scientific excellence for identified brand/service by collaborating with global and local customers by developing standards and benchmarks
9. Owns and ensures deployment and completion of initiatives and programs developed towards creating scientific and functional excellence
10. Supports Function Head for allocated budget
11. Acts as consultant on medical communications or assigned service for her/his Function Head and to other functions/ teams
12. To work with function head to provide scientific and strategic input into both new and existing accounts, in particular playing a key role in the development of publications strategy of customers
13. People Management - Recruit talent, manage performance (set objectives, review performance and plan compensation) and develop associates (development/training plans, Organizational Talent Review, coaching or mentoring, as appropriate). Set direction, align and motivate team members to achieve set goals and objectives.
M.Pharm / PhD / Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS / MD / equivalent) English 5 + years experience in the function (Medical Communications, HEOR or Statistics) with proven leadership (people management, project management)
Experience : 5 + years
Qualification : M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database