Require Regulatory Specialist MSR coordination at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Regulatory Specialist MSR coordination Senior
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following…
• Fulfil standard, ad hoc, or complex data reporting request and design outputs.
• Assist Regulatory Business Operations (RBO) staff in delivery of projects.
• Assist RBO staff in process documentation, monitoring, and reporting.
• Maintain Team sites.
• Adhere to records retention.
• Complete appropriate training.
• Assist Regulatory Business Operations staff to optimize project plan robustness (scope, deliverables, resources, timing).
• Provide project support to meet assigned business deliverables.
• Edit existing process documentation and lead monitoring and reporting.
• Provide analysis and interpretation of information in response to requests from requestors and pursue greater data quality through identification of gaps and delivery of efficient solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in a regulatory environment.
• Experience with License Maintenance as well as overall R&D processes.
• Direct experience with project planning & execution.
• Master’s degree or MBA
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
Experience : 3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore R&D
Req ID : 227495
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Regulatory
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database