Recruitment for Scientist at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute | 45 posts
11) Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview since the positions are for creative high quality of relevance to NABI. Candidate’s experience and proven ability for research and team building in target area are most critical to the selection procedure. In this respect, at least three letters of reference addressed by email directly to Executive Director (email@example.com) should be arranged. These should comment upon:
I. Candidate’ skills of strength suitability for path breaking research and innovative thinking.
II. Ability to function independently as well as in teams.
III. Execute state of the art experiments and research programs of fundamental and/or applied nature.
12) In case of candidates employed in permanent posts in Govt./Semi-Govt/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs., request for deputation and salary protection will be considered.
13) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
14) Interim enquiries would not be entertained.
15) The candidates who have already applied vide Advt No. NABI/05/2013/Rectt and Advt No. NABI/4/2013/Rectt may submit the application with updated biodata without application fee.
16) In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or experience.
17) Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class railway fare for travel within the country, as per Government rules on presentation of the proof. Candidates working abroad can also be interviewed through video conference.
The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our website (nabi.res.in) or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306 Punjab, India”.
Application(s) completed in all respects, in the prescribed form accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc., along with non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (US$25 by suitable mode of bank transfer in case of candidates applying from abroad)(bank detail below) for general and OBC category candidates (No application fee for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/PWDs candidates), by means of Demand Draft (issued by State Bank of India only except for the candidates applying from abroad) valid for at least 3 months, drawn in favour of “National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute” payable at Phase 1 Mohali, should be sent to “The Executive Director, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali, (Punjab)-140306 (India). Synopsis-sheet to be submitted by email: In addition to submitting the hard copy of application form, the candidate is also required to fill up his particulars in the synopsis-sheet available on NABI website, in EXCEL format only (NOT ON PDF FORMAT), and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is MOST- URGENT.
Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The decision of NABI in all matters relating to eligibility acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirement may be relaxed by the competent authority.
Applications will be picked up for screening in two batches, first on May 31, and second on Nov 30, 2017.
See All Other Jobs in our Database