Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, is ranked amongst the top pharma companies of India. It is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma has a strong international presence spanning over 70 countries across five continents with over 1200 product registrations. Today, Torrent Pharma, with its state of the art manufacturing and research facilities and a global presence, is all poised to carve a niche foritselfintheinternationalpharmaarena.lt is well set on an exciting growth phase in all directions.
Post : Manager / Asst. Manager / Executive / Assistant
• QUALITY CONTROL (Formulation, Stability, API)
• QUALITY ASSURANCE (Formulation)
• PROJECTS (Civil / Instrumentation)
• DATA INTEGRITY & RELIABILITY (QA / QC)
Education Qualification : B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Pharm. / M.Pharm. / B.E.
Job Requirement (Executive / Assistant)
• QC: Analysis of Finished Product, Stability samples and Raw material as per Method of Analysis. Requirement of GC/GCHS Specialist. Priority shall be given to the person having hands on experience on GC/GCHS operation with analysis skill of Residual solvent and chromatographic purity. Sound knowledge of Operation / Calibration of : HPLC / GC / UV/IR
•QA: Knowledge of IPQA shop floor, Data review - Cleaning Validation, Process Validation, Qualification Activity, QMS, Doc-Cell, SOP preparation and Audit management. Review of Documents like: BMR, MFC, MPD, PDR Stability: Protocol, sample preparation.
• Data Integrity & Reliability: Quality professionals for Data Monitoring & Reliability who has experience of handling audit trails, Instrument/Equipment Qualification & GLP Compliance and shop floor QA
• CIVIL: Exposure of industrial building construction, sound knowledge of basic civil engineering. Hands on experience of civil finishes and work execution.
• INSTRUMENTATION: Knowledge of basic instruments, PLC/ SCADA, BMS System, VFD, Process instruments etc. Ability to review and preparation of P & 1, Single Line Diagram and Tender documents. Hands on experience of execution and Calibration. Sound Knowledge of MS office, AutoCAD
Find more info on Next Page...
Knowledge of Solid orals manufacturing and quality processes; USFDA/EU knowledge preferred.
Interview Venue : HOTEL HAMPTON (By Hilton) 14, Friends Co-operative Society, Opp. Alkapuri Gymkhana, Alkapuri, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Date & Time :23rd October, 2016 Sunday, 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
• MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT IS 2 YEARS.
• PLEASE ATTEND INTERVIEW WITH LATEST RESUME,SALARY SLIPS & PHOTOGRAPH
• USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA KNOWLEDGE WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
See All Other Jobs in our Database