The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUP) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics.
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
Pay Scale: 5200-20200 + GP 2800
NOTE: The University being in its formative and evolving stage requires experienced, efficient and multitasking personnel. Such candidates may be considered for relaxation in age limit. Preference will be given to persons who have knowledge or experience of working in Universities or State/National level technical, education or research establishments. Such candidates may be considered for relaxations in conditions. Higher start may also be given to deserving candidates. Experienced candidates may be considered on deputation basis.
i. A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University
ii. Two years of experience in relevant field in Government / University / PSU / Autonomous Bodies / Hospitals / Clinics.
iii. Proficiency in Computer Operations
iv. Registered with the State Pharmacy Council
Age: not exceeding 30 years.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR APPLYING TO NON TEACHING POSITIONS
1. Pay Scales of posts are as per the UGC norms and carry allowances and terminal benefits as admissible to Central Government employees of the respective scale posted at Bathinda.
2. The Prescribed Minimum Qualification/Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the University to interview all the candidates. The University may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written exam/Skill test/interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institution.
4. The university reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in case of exceptionally qualified candidates by the screening/selection committee.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates.
7. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position.
8. Reservation and relaxation for SC/STs, OBC and PH for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the UGC/GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They must also enclose attested photostate copy of Caste Certificate/Medical Certificate from the concerned competent authorities. The caste certificate to be produced by Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates must be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration.
9. Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
10. For all non-teaching positions, the candidates may have to appear for a test before the interviews.
11. Application should be accompanied with application fee in the form of non-refundable demand draft drawn in the favour of the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda as following:
For the posts with less than GP 4200
Rs. 200/- (for General or OBC)
Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST/PH)
12. Persons serving in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies may be taken on deputation for one or more year(s) if the rules permit. The service conditions including pay scales shall be as per UGC norms/Govt. of India.
13. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel." The applications received without the recommendations of the employer will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
14. The age of superannuation for all the post shall be as per UGC norms.
15. Retired persons may be considered for contractual appointment. [as per rules of the University/ UGC/Govt. of India.]
16. The university reserves the right to consider the curriculum vitae of any person for any post who may not have formally applied.
17. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. The university reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection.
18. The panel of selected waitlisted candidates will be valid for one year from the date of approval of competent authority and University may make appointments on consequential/new vacancies.
19. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Test/Interview.
20. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature. No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
21. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested clear photostat copies of degree certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/application fee, etc.) will be summarily rejected. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application form.
22. New pension scheme in accordance with the O.M.NO.1 (13) EV/2001, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, dated 15.03.2004, will be applicable with subsequent amendments made or be made from time to time.
23. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Bathinda.
24. The application duly filled in the prescribed form along with supporting enclosures must reach the office of the Registrar on or before 10th November 2014 5:00 p.m. at the address given below. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of …………..”. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for postal delays, if any. One copy (soft copy) be sent through email to email@example.com
Central University of Punjab
Bathinda-151 001, India
PLEASE SUBMIT: A) ONE HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION WITH SIGNATURES, PHOTOGRAPH, APPLICABLE FEE TO THE REGISTRAR (O), CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, MANSA ROAD, BATHINDA. B) ONE SOFT COPY OF THE APPLICATION ON THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No: T/NT - 01 (2014)
See All Other Jobs in our Database