Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Salary : 26,250/-
Qualification : Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognized university / Institute OR Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research.
Experience Minimum 01 years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance Activities
Soft Skills : Expert knowledge of English in verbal and written communication.
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission
1.Liason with Public Health Programme such as TB, HIV, National Vector Borne diseases.
2. Management and analysis of Adverse Events reported (specific to drugs used in Public Health Programme) at national and global database.
3. Coordinating with WHO-SEARO & WHO Head quarter related to Pharmacovigilance Activities.
4. Assisting in IPC & CDSCO for developing the risk minimisation related training.
Period of engagement
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of applications received without assigning any reason.
2. Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
4. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority 5. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
7. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form 6th December 2023 closing hour 5:30PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database