NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, mass screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is Series A funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions.
Post : Clinical Research Scientist
Job Description :
NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for a Strong Leader, Clinical Specialist and Medical Expert with an entrepreneurial mindset to spearhead company’s clinical research and marketing division. Further strengthen or foster the mission of NIRAMAI that has established itself as a world class AI Healthcare organization anchored on Innovation, Compliance and Compassion.
Primary role & responsibilities
• Spearhead strategy and planning of the clinical function at Niramai
• Initiate and coordinate international and national clinical trials
• Develop a global network of Key-Opinion-Leaders to influence adoption of novel diagnostic solutions developed by NIRAMAI
• Design and supervise the implementation of compliance and clinical activities in accordance with healthcare regulations and standards of different nations
• Partner with Heads of Business, Technology, Research and Product to design regulatory, clinical and medical marketing strategies for current and future healthcare products of the company
• Plan and Conduct CMEs/ seminars to support brand marketing and business development.
• Identify & activate external partners such as key hospitals, regulatory notified bodies, external audit agencies etc to ensure timely regulatory clearances and established proof of high clinical efficacy.
• Be a spokesperson at trade association meetings, public hearings and scientific meetings, and in interactions with the US FDA
• Lead, build & manage a strong clinical operations and regulatory compliance team focused on delivering results within stipulated budget
• Build a strong clinical training function in the company (a) to ensure screening protocol conformance of technicians, (b) report certification by doctors and (c) regulatory training for employees.
Candidate Profile :
• Education – University degree in science (bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate) – medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biology, biostatistics, pharmacology, or a related discipline
• Relevant experience of 7 – 15 years in a pharma or medical devices company
• Leader who thinks of unconventional &new avenues for evangelizing products & services, that enable wide-spread adoption
• Outstanding networking skills & ability to liaise with stakeholders/ regulatory authorities within the ecosystem
Qualification : bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate – medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biology, biostatistics, pharmacology, or a related discipline
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : clinical research and marketing
End Date : 30th December, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database