Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Medical Regulatory Writer
• Write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents, medical section of Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, addendum to clinical overview, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), ID Cards, Investigator brochure, clinical evaluation report, Briefing packages, Medical section of CTA..
• Delivery of high-quality medical documents in time and in compliance with internal and external standards
• Participate in planning of analysis and data presentation to be used, initially in conjunction with mentoring medical writer.
• Develops and maintains TA expertise
• Advanced degree in life sciences / pharmacy / similar discipline or medical degree (Ph.D, Masters, or Bachelors degree in science)
• Excellent English language knowledge
• >2 years of experience in regulatory writing for the pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry
Experience : >2 years of experience
Qualification : Advanced degree in life sciences / pharmacy
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th November, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database