Vacancies for Analytical Service Department in SEQUENT Research Ltd
SeQuent has emerged as an integrated pharmaceutical company with a global footprint, operating in the domains of Animal Health (API and formulation) and Human health (API). Leading API manufacturing Company in India.
Post: Analyst / Senior Analyst- GC, xecutive / Senior Executive- Analytical Quality Assurance
Designation: Analyst / Senior Analyst- GC
Department: Analytical Service Department
Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Pharm
Experience: 3-6 Years
* Candidate must have experience in GC Analysis and Trouble Shooting and Maintenance.
* Well experienced in Analytical Method Development, Method Validation, Calibration of Analytical Instruments and Troubleshooting of GC.
* Preparation and execution of Method Validation Protocols for APIs and formulation products as per ICH guidelines.
* Preparation of specifications and test procedures for raw materials, intermediates and Final products.
* Able to lead a group and work as an individual among the group.
* Knowledge about USP / EP general information and GLP practices.
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive- Analytical Quality Assurance
Experience: 5-6 Years
* Responsible for overall co-ordination of Quality Assurance Department Functions.
* Responsible for maintenance of cGMP, GLP, NABL Standards.
* Responsible for preparation, review of master documents.
* Responsible for compliance of procedures.
* Responsible for review of Audit trails.
* Responsible for review of Analytical reports and test certificates.
* Responsible for handling of Statutory Document.
* Responsible for Preparation of Quality Manual and Laboratory information File.
Qualification: M.Sc./M. Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Chemical industry
Role: QA, QC
Date: 16.11.2019 (Saturday)
Time: 9.30 AM - 12.30 AM
Sequent Research Ltd.
#11, KIADB Industrial Area, Phase-1, Jigani, Ankal Tq., Bangalore- 560105
Those who are unable to attend walk-in may email their update resume on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database