Require Product Specialist at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Product Specialist
• Provide support to customers with complex queries or issues. Leverage expertise to prioritize, resolve and respond to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Lead on any calls with customers where expert support is required for queries pertaining to product content or the application functionality.
• Build internal relationships and work effectively cross-functionally. Act as customer advocate to drive issue resolution and contribute to product enhancements and development.
• Test and report technical issues, follow-up and verify solutions and report out through various channels to the relevant stakeholders.
• Review solutions being handled by other support teams and provide feedback and training.
• Contribute to internal and external knowledge base. Act as the editor/publisher for the knowledge base for content within the assigned area(s).
• Maintain a high level of knowledge about products and new product releases through participation in product development and go-to-market launch activities and collaboration with other internal groups.
• Take responsibility for identifying training and developmental needs for themselves and wider customer support team for product, technical, industry knowledge and customer skills.
• Look for opportunities leveraging product expertise and knowledge of our customers to strengthen usage and lead development programs.
• Participate in team initiatives and make suggestions for continued improvement.
• Assist with retention efforts and any proactive outreach best practices to clients as-risk and/or our top global account by business unit.
Build customer relationships and contribute to VOC:
• Manage practices, processes and workflows to effectively deliver on service commitments.
• Produce effective customer and cross-organization communications.
• Represent VOC in product development cycle. Capture insight into customers business and the context in which they use our products through customer interactions and visits.
• Run adhoc reports on product utilization, case trends and product usage, as well as for key customers, to analyze issues and trends and provide insight on our customers and our performance.
Skills and Experience:
• Domain knowledge: business experience in Science & Scholarly Research or Life Sciences or Intellectual Property and/or background in general scientific discipline or Life Sciences or as a reference attorney. Preference will be given to candidates with more than 5 years of business experience working directly with customers or with advanced degrees.
• Good understanding of Clarivate Analytic products and the markets for the assigned area(s).
• Proven experience in customer support within the corporate environment, including experience in case management systems.
• Knowledge of web product delivery, architecture, software and middleware applications, electronic product delivery systems, computers, network operating systems, network architecture, and infrastructure are an asset.
• Knowledge of database searching and analysis functions.
• Knowledge of relevant content areas; i.e. drug development processes, biology, patent or scientific literature.
• Ability to communicate complex technical information to both small and large groups and to handle questions both verbally and in writing, using most effective channel including phone, email, chat and other online tools.
• Ability to identify, isolate and communicate problems with all levels of customers and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent written and spoken English. Additional language skills are a plus.
• Ability to communicate with poise and confidence with clients working through complex issues.
• Ability to develop knowledge and share with others.
• Excellent presentation/training skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple tasks while maintaining the sense of urgency.
• Good project management skills.
• Is a team player.
• Positive attitude and deep customer service orientation.
• Ability to think strategically and embrace change.
Experience: 5 years
Location: Chennai, Hyderabad
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, Life Sciences
Functional Area : Product
End Date : 20th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database