Job opening as Sales Executive at Roche - B.Pharm or BSc can apply
Roche Pharmaceuticals, India, has been disseminating scientific knowledge pertaining to innovative medicines to the medical fraternity. We have products in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Virology, Nephrology, Transplantation, Anemia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. In recognition of its contributions in Oncology, Roche India has been awarded the ‘Best Oncology Company of the Year,’ by Frost & Sullivan at the India Healthcare Excellence Awards for the years 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Post: Sales Executive
- Ensure execution of SKU wise and value wise monthly achievement of primary sales plan
- Ensure execution of SKU wise and value wise monthly achievement of secondary sales plan
- Implement the sales schemes as per the scheme circular
- Ensure regular billing of the stockiest as per the provided guidelines
- Ensure stock management at stockiest as per the provided stock norms
(2) Sales Promotion
- Executing the sales promotion plan on a monthly basis
- Execution of the marketing campaigns as per assigned timelines
- Ensure proper detailing of product features and benefits using official detailing tools
- Provide feedback on execution of the given marketing campaigns
- Assist the ASM in planning for the territory by providing information on the market environment
- Submitting the inventory requirement of their stockist to ASM as per headquarter sales plan
- Preparing the sales promotion execution plan through merchandising and in shop activities etc.
- Providing competitor information and feedback on the category and business on regular basis
- Cover the customer list as per the assigned coverage plan.
- Ensure daily reporting in SFDC and timely submission of tour plans, monthly report, KSFs and expense statements
(4) Distribution Management
- Monitor stockist performance through defined KPIs
- Review existing distribution network & on a need base propose appointment of new stockist propose replacements of non-performing stockist
- Motivate the stockist and retailers through regular visits to sort out their issues and concerns regarding invoicing , accounts, price, competition, demand generation, slow moving products and schemes
- Organize stockist and retailers meetings
- Ensure all the sales activities are conducted in a complaint manner and as per Roche code of conduct
- Follow Roche Safety Health & Environment (SHE) guidelines
-Education & Experience
Education: Minimum B. Pharmacy / Science Graduate
1-2 years post qualification experience in Sales & Marketing, in Pharmaceutical / Diagnostic sector
Hands on experience of dealing with Healthcare Professionals, Chemists, and Stockist etc.
Technical and Business Expertise
- Applies emerging knowledge and trends in one’s area of expertise to improve results.
- Builds strong relationships with key customers.
- Contributes expertise to help colleagues within and beyond his or her area.
- Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve objectives.
- Holds self accountable for meeting commitments.
- Recognizes the contributions of teammates and peers.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Addresses and resolves conflict by creating an atmosphere of openness and trust.
- Establishes strong collaborative relationships.
- Inspires others to do their best work by offering support and encouragement.
- Listens well.
- Expresses ideas fluently and eloquently.
- Is open to the input of others.
- Can be depended on to tell the truth regardless of the circumstances.
Experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Chennai
See All Other Jobs in our Database