Job for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology - salary up to Rs. 92300 / month
National Institute of Technology is a premier Technical Institute of the region. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
Post: Pharmacist - 01 post (UR)
Salary: Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
i) 10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from recognized Board or University.
ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class and minimum 6 months internship in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
iii) Registered as Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years
Period of Probation: 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes.
Method of Recruitment: Direct recruitment.
1. The applicants are required to apply online mode only. Applicants applying for more than one post are required to apply online separately.
2. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online application.
3 The applicants shall be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC category only through online. SC/ST and PwD applicants are exempted from paying application fees
4. Applications received for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician, Accountant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant against advertisement No.19/2014 will not be considered for this recruitment advertisement No.41/2018. The candidates who have applied earlier in response to Advt. No.19/2014 are required to apply afresh as per new recruitment rules through online mode
5. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
6. Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
7. Any application without self attested copy of required certificates/testimonials and without self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC and PwD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
8. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection
9. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms. No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) vacancies. Age relaxation for department employees will be as per recruitment rules.
Upper age limit
1. SC/ST 5 years
2. OBC (NCL) 3 years
3. PwD (UR) 10 years
4. PwD + OBC (NCL) 13 years
5. PwD + SC/ST 15 years
6. Ex-Servicemen (UR) 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
7. Ex-Servicemen (OBC) 06 years (3 years+3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
8. Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) 08 years (3 years+5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
*For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Airforce) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Government Services on civil side after availing of other benefits given to them as Ex-servicemen for further employment cannot claim Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of this recruitment and such persons will be deemed to be civil employees and accordingly be entitled to only such of the benefits like relaxation of age etc., as admissible to the civil employees.
Find more info on Next Page...