Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mulund, Kalyan: Imagine a hospital functioning with you as its centre point. Compassion and warmth along with medical care par excellence. Imagine a hospital that understands the difference between being well and well-being. These, and much more, are wishes brought to reality by a revolution called Fortis Healthcare Network.
With 39 hospitals across the country, over 5000 beds and 48000 surgical procedures in the last year alone, Fortis is one of India's largest healthcare and Asia's fastest growing network. So there is the next step that is waiting to happen in Indian Healthcare. The Fortis era is all set to begin.
Post : Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Position and re-position patients, in order to facilitate the proper operation of imaging equipment.
- Detect and map radiopharmaceuticals in patients bodies, using a camera to produce photographic or computer images for interpretation by a physician.
- To establish and continue effective communication with the patient and the patients family.
- Explain test procedures and safety precautions to patients and provide them with assistance during test procedures.
Administer radiopharmaceuticals or radiation to patients to detect or treat diseases, using physician directions
- Dispose of radioactive materials and store radiopharmaceuticals, following radiation safety procedures.
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards that minimize radiation exposure to worker and patient
- Maintain and calibrate radioisotope and laboratory equipment.
- Gather information on patients illnesses and medical history to guide the choice of diagnostic procedures for customized therapy
- Measure glandular activity, blood volume, red cell survival, and radioactivity of patient, using scanners, Geiger Counters, scintillometers, and other laboratory equipment.
Experience:1 - 3 Years
Qualification: M.Sc, B.Sc
Industry Type: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
End Date: 20th December 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database