Opportunity to work as Head of India Data Monitoring and Management at Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Head of India Data Monitoring and Management
The Head of India Data Monitoring and Management will manage all DMM activities and resources in India. DMM is a critical partner in the advancement of Pfizer’s development pipeline, and the Head of India DMM leads an organization with a significant and broad impact on Pfizer’s portfolio and overall position in the market. The Head of India DMM is also a key member of the DMM leadership team, and will play an instrumental role in creating and developing a brand new group that will become a major presence for DMM. The role requires experience in establishing and building a large research-focused organization, the development of strong working relationships with the other departmental functions to facilitate open lines of communication regarding project priorities, and strong technical experience with a comprehensive and expert understanding of Data Management, and a perspective on the field’s future evolution. The Head will innovate and drive the global DMM future strategy aimed to position Pfizer DMM as best in class in the industry, to ensure the critical advancement of clinical drug candidates.
- Act as leader of India DMM across multiple programs and teams
- Build a brand-new DMM departmental presence that has a strong local culture while being a fully integrated member of the worldwide DMM organization
- Drive achievement of trial deliverables and submissions for DMM
- Ensure strong partnerships within global DMM and Pfizer colleagues and with external vendors
- Implement global clinical data monitoring and management practices and quality guidelines in compliance with regulatory requirements and Pfizer quality standards
- Set current and future strategy as a core member of the DMM Leadership Team
- Lead clinical and non-clinical special projects aimed to evolve DMM in line with the Pfizer organization and the changing landscape
- Build and maintain strong and meaningful linkages with the regional/national Data Management community
- Partner with Global Head to define organizational metrics and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive a high performance organization
- Drive, monitor and report on implementation of worldwide DMM initiatives and routine DMM deliverables
- Ensure that all staff fully understand the requirements of the job and are clear regarding the DMM deliverables across the Pfizer portfolio.
- Ensure development and implementation of site-specific change management based on worldwide strategies and standards; and in collaboration with other local functional heads.
- Administer and manage the DMM group in terms of local HR issues, goals development, performance management, application of Pfizer policies / procedures and recruitment.
- Ensure staff are qualified to perform their duties and complete training as required by the DMM curriculum
- As requested, deputize for the responsibilities of the Global Head of DMM
Find more info on Next Page...