Opportunity for freshers B.Pharma/ M.Pharma at Caliber Technologies - 10 posts
Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed in Aug 2001 with a focus on solutions for Pharma and biotech industries. Caliber's core competency lies in building solutions for Pharma and laboratory activities and solutions for international quality standards and regulatory norms like GLP, FDA, and GAMP. We have developed a portfolio of competencies out of this core competency.
The company's flagship product CaliberLIMS® is designed using cutting edge technologies to help the Pharma/ biotech companies to comply to the stringent international regulatory norms like Electronic Signatures and Electronic Records (21CFR PART 11), GAMP etc. Implementation of CaliberLIMS® would reduce the risk of regulatory non-conformance. It is thus an Enterprise Quality Management tool for the regulated industry.
Apart from its flagship product CaliberLIMS®, Caliber offers other software solutions for the regulated industries with a suite of products such as Caliber Stability, Caliber TRIMS, Caliber EM and Caliber CLAPS. It also has other products in the pipeline like Caliber CLINSTAR (Clinical Trials LIMS), Caliber eDox (Document Management System) and Caliber CAPA. The Company's products are innovative, highly configurable, integrate well with SAP etc., and are user friendly.
The company's services include Validation Services of LIMS in analytical laboratories, Software Maintenance, and Software Product Development services for external customers.
The company has a strategic alliance with 3i Infotech Limited, a software major in India, for promoting its LIMS products and services in India and abroad.
Post: Jr. Technical Documentation Executive
No. of Posts: 10
This is an opportunity to join a well know IT company whose products are all Pharmaceutical Industry based namely LIMS and many more. These Products like LIMS automates the entire Industrial process workflow allowing to achieve high regulatory compliance.
This position initially provides an opportunity to work on Finished Product, Raw material and Packing material specifications followed by Pharmacovigilance aspects of different pharmaceutical Industries.
1. B. pharm, M. Pharm and Science Graduates are suitable for this Position
2. Candidates having Analytical Laboratory exposure are preferred
3. Candidates should be able to communicate in English well with the clients
4. Candidates should be good at MS Office
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To work diligently and comply with quality of work and time lines.
2. To update the status of work periodically to project in-charge and send daily reports about the work status.
3. To bring to the notice of immediate controlling officers or any other higher management team members about any deviations noticed by them at the earliest.
4. To refresh and update with the latest changes in work and in compliance with client requirements.
Rs. 8000/- for Bpharm and Rs.9000/- for Mpharm for first 6 months during training period and 2000 to 3000 hike after 6 months based on performance.
Bond: One year bond is compulsory
Experience: 0-1 Year
Education: B.Pharma/ M.Pharma
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.