Requirement for QA Executive of Officer- Easy Reach Management Consultants
Easy Reach Placement, Established is a excellent brand equity with a premium image amongst HR community at many Indian Giants and Blue chip Multinational Conglomerates in catering manpower placement services for our valued patrons to manage their Human Assets. In the era of Hi-tech Millennium & Rapid Globalization with prevailing competition, sourcing of Right Candidate for the Right Job at Right Time at Right Cost. Easy reach is making significant Contribution in terms of meeting our Valued Clients quality manpower requirements ranging from Junior Level to Corporate Heads.
Post: QA Executive of Officer
No.of post: 03
1. To ensure compliance of regulatory & cGMP norms at site through internal audits.
2. Approval and implementation of defined systems, standards and procedures.
3. To ensure availability of approved specifications & procedures for reference at all stages.
4. Preparation and approval of Site Master File, Validation Master Plan, Qualifications & Validations Protocols, Master Formulas, Batch Manufacturing & Packing Records, Policies, Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, General Test Methods, Standard test Procedure & Specifications.
5. Review of GRNs, Analytical reports, BPCR, BMRs, AMV and Art Works
6. To audit, evaluate vendors for raw & packaging materials & Contract laboratories.
7. To interact with professional, trade, statutory & regulatory bodies for quality aspects.
8. To ensure effective implementation of QMS at site and induction, training of employees on GMP/ GLP in coordination with HR department as per approved procedures.
9. To investigate complaints, deviations, quality incidents and non-conformances and report.
10. To act on product recalls, investigate & report to Management.
11. To review & approve product stability and report to Management.
12. To review annual Product Quality Reviews.
13. To control QA IPC activities in production and packing of finished products.
14 To handle calibration & validation activities at site.
15. To review trends of water & environmental monitoring, BPCR.
16. To lead for self-inspections.
17. Revision of SOPs & it's integration with Corporate Documents like cSOPs, cGDPs & cWIs
18. To perform gap & risk analysis.
Experience: 1-7 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: QA
Salary: 2.5 - 4.5 lakhs per annum
Location: North Goa
Last Date: 20th December, 2015
Send your CV to email@example.com
Easy Reach Management Consultants
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.