Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Microbiologist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Study Personnel (Microbiologist)
• Responsible for assisting in Genetic toxicology (Bacterial reverse mutation test, In vitro Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test; In vivo Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test) studies are carried out to the required scientific and regulatory standard and review and approve the study data.
• You will be familiar with conducting all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements governing the work in which they are involved, such as GLP.
• Assist in conduct of study in compliance with the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
• Comply with the instructions given in the study plan and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures applicable to their involvement in the study. Any deviation from these instructions should be documented and communicated directly to the Study Director, and/or if appropriate, the Principal Investigator(s).
• Record raw data promptly and accurately and in compliance with Principles of Good Laboratory Practice, and ensure the quality of their data.
• Exercise health precautions to minimize risk to them and to ensure the integrity of the study. Communicate to the appropriate person any relevant known health or medical condition in order that they can be excluded from operations that may affect the study.
• Sampling (Quarantine, Sentinel, feed, Air sampling, Monthly monitoring rooms and water) and analysed on timely basis.
• To be successful in this position, you will need to hold a degree or above in a life sciences discipline (B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.V.Sc./ M.V. Sc / M. Pharm).
• 0 to 2 years of experience as study personnel.
• You should have good understanding and hands on Experience of Genetic toxicology. Preferably have knowledge of related disciplines, slide reading, cell culture handling and microbial counting.
• Ideally, you should be working in, or have Experience within contract research, pharmaceutical companies or have an academic background related to a toxicology discipline.
• BEHAVIORAL/MANAGERIAL SKILLS:
• A proactive attitude towards internal and external customer satisfaction and the highest standards of scientific quality and regulatory compliance.
• Good written and spoken communication skill.
• Have a meticulous attitude towards consistency of 100% quality in study plan, reports and related material.
• Be aware of study status at all times and anticipate problems that may affect timing, quality or integrity and take appropriate action to resolve such problems.
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions and including ability to learn a validated system.
• Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
• Ability to work under specific time constraints.
Qualification : B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.V.Sc. / M.V. Sc / M. Pharm
Experience : 0 to 2 years
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 10904
End Date : 10th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database