Work as Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate at PAREXEL | M.Pharm, M.Sc
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world.
Post : Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate
1. To support the ongoing RIMS related project activity
2. To support all regulatory activities based on project requirement.
1) A master degree in a relevant educational field - life science, pharmacy, others.
2) 0 to 6 months experience with Pharmaceutical industry or CRO with general understanding of Regulatory Affairs.
3) Good communication skills, quick learner and computer savvy.
4) Willing to work preferably in EU shift or as per project requirement
Experience: Freshers to 1 years
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 30th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database