PAREXEL looking for Data Suport Specialist
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Data Suport Specialist
Develops, implements, administers, and maintains procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the GXDB database. Resolves database performance and data quality issues
• Grant access and train additional/new users on database; provide user manual
• Enter newly executed projects into database
• Manages the GXDB Process
• Maintenance process:
• Data Stewardship team will work closely with all the different SBUs to enter the data into the GXDB.
• Data Steward will liaise with SBUs and/or Medical Affairs as needed, e.g., when adding a project with a new indication or service offering
• Use contract, internal budget, and protocol documents to obtain project details
• Update records as needed by contract status changes
• Archive experience >10 yrs old to remove from report totals
• Supporting User Community Questions/Inquiries Provide a central contact for user community questions/inquiries relating to stewarded data within the domain of stewardship.
• Providing Training on Data Construct and provide necessary training on the stewarded data as needed or upon request.
• Defining business rules Define any business rules relating to the population of or relationship to the stewarded data.
• Enforcement of data standards Enforce the data standards within the domain of stewardship and ensure the creation of and the adherence to strategies to become compliant in cases of non-compliance.
• Enforcement of data usage/access Enforce that applications/databases/systems within the domain of stewardship comply with defined data usage/access policies.
• Communicate to stakeholders Serve as the central voice representing the enterprise use, policies and decisions around the stewarded data.
• Communicate for stakeholders Serve as the central voice representing the various stakeholder perspectives within the domain of stewardship
• M. Pharma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Require a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Biological Science Field
• 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used terminology in the Pharmaceutical/CRO industry.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Education: M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID : 52685BR
End Date: 10th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database