Job for Scientific Manager at Himalaya Drug Company
Every year, 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world. With a range of over 300 healthcare and personal care products including brands like Liv.52, Cystone, and Bonnisan, we touch the lives of millions of customers worldwide, giving them products that help them lead healthier, enriched lives. Himalaya’s story began way back in 1930. A curious young man riding through the forests of Burma saw restless elephants being fed the root of a plant, Rauwolfia serpentina, which helped pacify them. Fascinated by the plant’s effect on elephants, this young man, Mr. M. Manal, the founder of Himalaya, wanted to scientifically test the herb’s properties.
Post : Scientific Manager (medical Writing & Medical Affairs)
• Responsible for preparation & review of clinical trial documents (Investigators Brochure, Protocol, ICD, CRF) and interpretation of clinical data and other complex information in a most acceptable quality document (Interim Report or Clinical Study Report)
• Act as liaison between Scientific affairs team and Clinical Operations study team to provide highest quality Clinical trial documents.
• Review and provide the scientific feedback on the essential documents related to conduct of clinical trial.
• Primary point of contact for all the Medical writing in clinical trials, regulatory, marketing and Publication of designated projects
• Write and review scientific abstracts, publication, related to clinical studies. Provide scientific inputs on Healthcare website, health magazine etc. Work closely with multidisciplinary group of experts to translate the study data and results into presentations, reports, regulatory documents, scientific journal manuscripts and abstracts for publication.
• Should conduct comprehensive literature searches to enhance background understanding, and evaluate and analyze the information.
• Support in medical affairs activities related to Himalaya products. Provide support to marketing team for responding scientifically to the medical queries raised by the Doctors/ Field staff.
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Qualification : BAMS, BHMS, MD, M.Sc, Ph.D
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : medical Writing & Medical Affairs
End Date : 25th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database