Career for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Central University of Kashmir
Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was established in March 2009 with the appointment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi , a noted academician and the former Vice Chancellor of University of Kashmir, as the First Vice Chancellor. The administrative office setup at 101, Baghi-Hyder, Hyderpora in May, 2009 started functioning with a skelton staff engaged on deputation/ contract basis.
Department : Pharmacy
Professor (Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
No of Posts : 01 UR
a. Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
b. Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
c. At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/ UGC/ AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor / Co-supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion.
At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/ UGC/AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
Associate Professor (Pay Matrix Academic Level -13A of 7th CPC)
No of Posts : 01- UR, 01 - SC
a. Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch
b. At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals. AND c. Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
Assistant Professor (Pay Matrix Academic Level -10 of 7th CPC)
No of Posts : 02 – UR, 01 – SC, 01 - OBC
Eligibility : B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Persons with Disability shall be considered subject to availability and suitability of positions as per reservation norms.
2. The candidates for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor must enter the relevant Research / Academic score in the Format provided. The Research score provided against the given categories in each column must be supported by the documentary evidence, without which no claim on account of Research / Academic score would be entertained.
3. This is a Rolling Advertisement for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor. If sufficient number of applications are received for a particular position/s by 21st June, 2019 then it will be processed for further course of action in the first phase. Applications for the post of Professor & Associate Professor received after the last date shall be considered for the next phase, for available position/s on the given date, which shall be notified, in due course of time.
4. All the relevant information/ updates shall be uploaded on University website. The candidates are advised to remain in-touch with the University website cukashmir.ac.in and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part.
5. In case of all advertised positions, the application form must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published work etc. The publication part in the CV should invariably contain details with regard to the title of the journal/book, title of the research paper, Vol No, Page Nos, year of publication, ISSN/ISBN, sole author/co-authors/joint publication, refereed/non-refereed, indexed/non-indexed and local/national/international status etc. These details shall be used to verify the Research/ Academic Score claim.
6. For the posts of Professor a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Annexure-I, Table 1
7. For the posts of Associate Professor a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix-I, Table- 1.
8. For the posts of Assistant Professor Besides fulfilling the basic qualifications mentioned in the notification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
For More Info Go Next Page...