Recruitment for Pharmacist at Office of the Chief Medical Officer
Kargil is one of the two Districts of Ladakh region and is the second largest town of Ladakh and is situated roughly at equal distance(200KM) from Srinagar, Leh , Padum Zanskar and Skardo Baltistan. Kargil has always been an important trade centre in the past. Traders from China, Central Asia and different parts of India used to trade in Tea, Wool, Carpets, Silk and precious stones in olden days and Kargil was known as a historical meeting point.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under RBSK, National Health Mission (NHM) for the following vacant post as per details given as under.
Post : Allopathic Pharmacist
No of posts : 01 For RBSK Mobile Health Team Medical Block Sankoo
Remuneration : Rs. 12000/ pm
10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Screening Test = 60 Points.
10+2 =10 Points
Diploma in Pharmacist = 15 Pt
Viva Voce =15 Points.
Total = 100 Points
Local Criteria For selection:- Since the Mobile Health Teams shall be working at the block level, the preference for selection shall be given to the candidates from the medical block subject to their availability and merit. In case the non availability of the candidates within the block, the candidates from the Tehsil shall be given preference, if the candidate is not available within the Tehsil, a candidate from within the district shall be considered, as per NHM guidelines issued by the Mission Director NHM J&K.
Note : - Only the eligible candidates from Medical Block Sankoo are required to submit the application forms complete in all respect in the office of Chief Medical Officer Kargil on or before 15th of June 2019,4:00 PM in the first instance.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. Remuneration is all-inclusive, and nothing shall be paid in addition.
2. Initial contract will be for up to 31.03.2010 i.e, ending financial year and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by GOI.
3. The hiring shall be governed by other terms and conditions as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointment at any time by the contracting authority.
4. Applications incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents or received after the due date shall not be entertained / accepted.
5. This office reserves the right to short list the number of candidates to be called for interview if found possible.
See All Other Jobs in our Database