Require Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Product Manager
Responsible for assisting in developing and implementing assigned product marketing plans. Coordinate marketing activities that lead to meeting sales target. Conducts competitive analysis, customer survey and market research.
• Plan and drive to work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies.
• Identify overall trends in the market and identify opportunities for assigned product (Range of IOLs or Phaco/OVD)
• Establish process to ensure company’s key personnel are informed of the most current market situation in order to enable development of effective action plans.
• Segment and organize customer targets appropriately to ensure right tactics are implemented on the right customer segment for assigned product.
• Product positioning and differentiation as per global guidelines and regular communication thereof to field teams.
• Implement marketing strategies to promote and increase market share of assigned products.
• Coordinate marketing programs for existing/new products, marketing techniques and promotional campaigns.
• Translates regional marketing strategy into local activities.
• Ensures local implementation of marketing messages, materials and training that contribute towards the achievement of country objectives.
• Stay abreast of the market trends and business environment.
• Prepares annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets.
• Ensures marketing activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and branding standards.
• Maintains close collaboration with sales team to understand the dynamic business
• Develop and implement Marketing Plan in order to ensure company’s achievement of financial objectives
• Manage timeline of approval products in order to plan pre-marketing and launch plans
• Establish priority list for registration in view of resources available
• Ensure quality issues are addressed and managed with physicians and authorities
• Work with regulatory to lobby key decision makers to facilitate approval of products
• Ensure proper input to regional marketing team on local market changes (threats and opportunities) to ensure this key market is appropriately represented to the corporate office
• All of the above is designed to provide the proper balance between achieving global consistency and efficiency along with customization relative to the specific needs of the local market.
• Quantify and prioritize reimbursement opportunities. Develops and executes plans as appropriate.
• Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/university (preferably B.Pharm or B.sc). Preferably Post Graduate in Marketing Management/MBA is desired.
• 5 to 8 years of relevant business experience (inclusive of marketing or product management).
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharm
Functional Area: Product Management
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 25th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database