Job for Research Fellow at National Centre for Cell Science
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) took birth as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986 with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune campus, Pune.
Post : Research Fellow
Upper Age limit : 35 years
First Class Master’s Degree in the field of Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemi stry/Zoology from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: 1 to 2 years extensive experience in animal tissue culture like handling cell lines and primary cultures.
Project: The following are the components of the project.
• Optimization of human 3D skin Equivalents.
• Transfer of Technology to Jai Research Foundation.
Period: 18 months: starting from June 2018 to December 2019.
Consolidated monthly stipend : Rs. 28000/- + 30 % HRA
Important Guidelines & Instructions
• Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed (SSC onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents should be filled in and produce all these documents along with originals at the time of interview.
• Applications which are incomplete and/or not in the prescribed format will be strictly rejected.
• The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of posts and also cancel the recruitment process.
• Additional percentage and experience cut-off will be applied during the screening process, if required.
• SC/ST/OBC candidates must produce proof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority. In addition, OBC candidates must also produce latest/valid non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed form for claiming the reservation benefits.
• The prescribed educational qualifications and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable.Where number of candidates reported in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of screening committee, the project investigator may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration of qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on this matter.
• 5% Marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e. minimum of 50 % marks.
• The above advertised positions are filled up purely on temporary basis for the limited time period on the extramural project funded by private organization. The position will automatically co-terminus on the completion of the project tenure. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in funding agency or in NCCS, Pune.
• Age & Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
• Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/Women/PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules. Reservation as per Govt, of India norms will be followed.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
• The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
• Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of appointment.
• Please bring all the original certificates showing date of birth, qualification, statement of marks of the exam passed, degree certificates, certificate of past experience, certificate in support of present employment, salary certificate & other relevant documents along with a set of attested copies at the the time of interview.
• Lower positions will be offered, if candidates are not found suitable for the above advertised positions.
See All Other Jobs in our Database