Work as Emerging Channels Sales Associate at Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is the innovation leader in our industry. Virtually all the organic sales growth we’ve delivered in the past nine years has come from new brands and new or improved product innovation. We continually strengthen our innovation capability and pipeline by investing two times more, on average, than our major competitors.
Post : Emerging Channels Sales Associate
Job Responsibility (Purpose):
* Ensuring accuracy, effectiveness & timeliness for AR for the CSD/ CPC Team by proper tracking etc.
* Conducting audits are done for compliance purposes & running the chassis for tax forms, debit notes etc.
* End to End Ownership of the New Introduction & Price Revision Processes. Following the laid our SOPs and adhering to changes in the industry on price revision.
* Executing back-end process to enable business in new channels in B2B area
* Management of the Trade Spend & Vendor -Purchases process. Ensuring compliance on trade spends, budgeting & execution ownership of the same in CSD/ CPC channels.
* Managing vendors for visibility executions to drive better service with compliance & fundmentals in place.
Candidate Profile :
Preferred - Full Time MBA in Sales & Marketing from a Tier 2/3 B- School
Minimum - Masters in any other discipline
Find more info on Next Page...