Recruitment for M.Pharm as Medical Coder at Clinical Development Services Agency | Emoluments Up to Rs. 50,000 pm
Work relations (context – main interfaces – functional report)
Interfaces with Quality Control Manager, SAS programmers, CDC (Clinical Data Coordinator), Project Management team and CRAs.
1. Coding of all Medical terms recorded for AE, SAE and Concomitant medications.
2. Resolving DCFs related to safety and efficacy panels enable data cleaning leading to qualitative database
3. Effective generation, resolution and updation of DCFs
4. Timely reconciliation of Safety data in database Good understanding of MedDRA, WHODDE, Schedule Y and CDSCO-GCP
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Number of positions filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
6. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
7. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
8. This position is strictly project-based.
9. Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a recent photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references by e-mail with subject line Application for the post of “Medical Coder” to email@example.com.
10. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
11. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
Those who have applied earlier need not apply again.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad.
CLINICIAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
An extra mural unit of Translational Health Science & Technology Institute
(an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT),
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad.
Recruitment Notice No . CDS/RN/MC/19/2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database