Recruitment for M.Pharm as Medical Coder at Clinical Development Services Agency | Emoluments Up to Rs. 50,000 pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India.
CDSA invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned administrative position.
Post : Medical Coder (Surfactant Study)
Emoluments: up to Rs. 50,000/- per month consolidated) 12 Months
Age Limit: <40 years
Qualifications and Skills :
1. Medical degree / Life sciences equivalent (BDS/BAMS/BHMS/M. Pharma)
2. Accredited residency training program or equivalent clinical experience
3. Fluent in English - verbal and written
4. Computer proficiency (e.g. proficiency Microsoft Office suite) Skill: Effective verbal and written communication skills, effective team player, interpersonal skills, high learnability, very high level of integrity, ability to work amidst demanding timelines.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in Medical Coding/ Terminology at a CRO or Pharmaceutical Company.
* Responsible for Medical coding and review of all safety data.
* Responsible for Medical review of all coded terms for right mapping of VT with SOC and LLT, PT, HLGT, HLT.
* Assist data manager in creating, reviewing and processing Data Clarification Forms, quality control and updating clinical databases related to safety for ensuring data validity as per the protocol.
* Assists in review of manual data listing as needed.
* Manage all phases of data management activities from study startup to database close.
* To complete database close / lock / freeze checklists.
* To perform reconciliation of the clinical database against safety data, laboratory data and other third party data as appropriate.
* Review CRF / eCRF data entry conventions.
* Performing day to day clinical data quality control and data processing according to the principles of Good Clinical Practice.
* Preparing interim reports for clinical trial status and participating in data extraction in collaboration with the statistician
* Assists the Medical team in other miscellaneous activities as required.
Find More Info go to Next Page...