Recruitment for Consultant (8 posts) at CHFW - Salary upto 50,000 | Government Job
1. The Educational Qualification, age, experience etc. As stipulated in advertisement.
2. Appointees will work under the administrative control of CH&FW.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interviews.
4. The Short listed candidates for interview need to being their original certificates and two recent pass port size photographs at the time of Interview.
Terms of Reference : State consultant for QA &QC Selection Criteria:
MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate and/ or masters in Hospital (or Health) Administration/ Hospital (or Health) Management (MHA or equivalent) - equivalent) 4-5 years experience in public Health/Hospital administration, out of which, at least 2 years work in the field of quality. Training and experience of implementing a recognised quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/ Six Sigma/Lean/ would be preferred. Must have strong written English. Spoken/ Written Telugu would be an added benefit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating and promoting quality related activities and advocacy especially related to National Health Programs.
2. Coordination with State’s Programme Officers for implementation of National Health Programmes at the facility level under the ambit of Quality Assurance Activities.
3. Providing technical support in implementing the technical protocols & clinical standards.
4. Estimating state’s requirements of resources for the Quality assurance programme and coordinate with the Directorate and SPMU for allocation of resources for closure the gaps found during the assessment process.
5. To assist, support and conduct assessment and scoring of Public Health facilities.
6. Grading of healthcare facilities on the basis of score.
7. Certification and review the status of QA activities at different facilities.
8. Review of financial requirement of facilities.
9. Facilitate need assessment for training, prepare training curriculum and plan training activities in collaboration with training institutes.
10. Conducting workshops and training for the district personnel on QA and Certification of healthcare facilities.
11. Ensure that the planned outputs related to Quality Improvement Programme are achieved as per the annual work plan of the State.
12. Analyze financial and physical progress reports and take corrective measures for improving.
13. Identify the cause of any unreasonable delay in the achievement of milestones, or in the release of funds and propose corrective action.
14. Providing necessary support to DQAC/DQAU in the area of Public Health.
15. Advise on the further development of QMS across health facilities in the state.
16. Monitoring of recording/reporting system through field visits and submit the visit report with appropriate suggestions/actions for improvement.
17. To attend to any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the authorities and the reporting officer.
For More Info Go to Next Page...