Recruitment for M.Pharm, Pharm.D under IPC - Govt. of India | Remuneration Rs.80,000/- pm
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
The Commission invites applications from the best knowledgeable professionals for appointment on Contract basis for the following positions:-
Post : Patient Safety- Pharmacovigilance Associate
No. of Position(s) : 04
Monthly remuneration : Rs.80,000/-
Location of Position : NCC & AMC
Age limit : Below 35 years
i.) Pharm. D/ M. Pharm./ BDS/ MBBS from a recognized University with five years experience in Pharmacovigilance with good management and communication skills.
ii.)Doctorate in Pharmaceutical sciences and Knowledge of Computer Application will be preferred..
* Responsible for operational technical and managerial matters of ADR Centres under PvPI
in their respective zones/states.
* Critically assess the PSURs with supportive help from NCC and AMCs to determine the
benefit risk of medicinal products under question.
* Screening of PSUR for Pharmacovigilance activities.
* Coordinating with state/ district wise focal personals of National Health Programmes such
as UIP, RNTCP, and NACP etc. to monitor the adverse events of vaccines / drugs.
* Monitoring the working of Patient Safety Pharmacovigilance Associate appointed in AMCs
in their respective zones/ states.
* Strengthening of PvPI concept to reach to the urban and rural community of their respective
zone/ states by enrolling more number of AMCs into PvPI and promoting rational use of
medicines in Village/Taluka, District, Mandal and State level of their respective zones.
* Daily progress should be communicated to National Coordination Centre.
* Ensuring Training/sensitization/ feed back to clinicians/pharmacists/ Para medical staff etc.
* Other activities as assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...