Vacancy as Senior Analyst - Quality Control in Merck
At Merck, you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. As part of our global team, you'll collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own.
Whatever your career path — whether it's research, sales, marketing, manufacturing, supply, IT, policy, or supporting our business in another way — Merck offers opportunities to develop and expand your career while making a true difference in people's lives.
Post: Senior Analyst - Quality Control, Animal
• Sterility Testing of Inprocess & FMD & Bacterial Vaccine along with freeze dried vaccine samples.
• Stability studies of vaccine.
• Endotoxin test.
• Total Viable count for SG9R
• Bacterial bulk antigen testing(Purity, Toxin Titre,Total count)
• Neutralization Test for Bacterial Vaccine
• Challenge culture preparation.
• Raw Material Testing
• EHS & OH&S Area coordinator.
• Timely sterility testing of In-process /Bulk and finished product samples of FMD & Bacterial vaccine.
• Sterility testing of freeze dried vaccine samples.
• Neutralization test for ET and CP Vaccine
• Total viable count for SG9R vaccine.
• Perform stability studies for vaccine
• Maintain record of analysis pertaining to schedule U/ C-GMP/ ISO norms.
• Preparation of EHSMS related documents as per ISO 18001-2007 and ISO 14001-2004.
EHS Position: Area coordinator
1) Implement relevant EHS programs and initiatives at their respective department
2) Carry out environmental aspects / impacts identification.
3) Carry out hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
4) Communicate EHS requirement to respective employees/ suppliers/ contractor.
5) Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, corporate policies and procedure and site EHS SOPs.
6) Take timely corrective and preventive actions for any non-compliance.
Functional Area: QC
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 31st May, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.