The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) had been set up in 1992. NIB is an apex autonomous institute under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India. The Institute is located at A-32, Sector-62, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh in an area of 74,000 Sq. M. The Institute is performing primary statutory function of Quality Control of Biologicals e.g. Insulin, erythropoietin, blood products, diagnostic kits e.g. HIV, HBV, HCV, therapeutic monoclonal antibodies like Trastuzumab and Rituximab used in cancer treatment etc. in accordance with provisions of Drugs & Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rule 1945 amended from time to time.
Applications are invited for Project Assistant under ICMR Project at NIB.
Post : Project Assistant - 01 Post
Age : Maximum age limit 30 years
Duration : 2 years. (This service is coterminous with the project)
Name of the Project : “Harmonization of COVID-19 RT-PCR Kits Efficiency Data Towards Enhancing their Specificity and Sensitivity For Different Strain of SARS-COV2.”
Qualification & Experience :
Essential Qualification :
• Masters' Degree in Life Science / Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks secured.
Desirable Qualification :
• Minimum one year experience in Molecular Biology Techniques / Whole Genome Sequencing / omics etc.
• Hands-on experience of nucleic acid extraction and PCR..
• Fluency in English and Microsoft Office knowledge.
Remuneration : 31,000 /- per month fixed
General Instructions :
1. The competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendments, cancellations, and changes in whole or in the part without assigning any reason.
2. The contract appointment is of temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for an interview to every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reason or giving notice.
Interested candidate may send their Curriculum vitae to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21.03.2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database