Vacancy for MBA, B.Pharm, M.Sc in Quality Control, HR Department at Pharmaffiliates Analytics & Synthetics Pvt. Ltd
Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., a Research Based Organization is a gigantic name in the global market, which offers services to Pharmaceutical industry, Biotechnology industry, API manufacturers, Bulk drug suppliers, clinical CROs, Research institutes and other allied industries.
Executive / Sr. Executive – Quality Control
• Candidate should be able to analyze samples on GC and HPLC and report.
• Maintenance of GLP norms in all respective areas.
• Basic knowledge on cGMP and quality systems
• Able to perform periodical calibration on HPLC / GC and can do regular analysis on the same.
• Ready to work in shifts also.
Applicant should have knowledge about HPLC (Shimadzu / Agilent / Waters) with Open Lab / Chromeleon / Empower software.
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm
Experience : 1-6 yrs
HR - Associate
• Applicant should have hands on experience in Payroll, Compliances, Grievances, Performance Appraisal & other HR day to day activities.
• Should be conversant to Labour laws.
• Design and implement Employee Engagement initiatives in the organization.
• Implement Retention Strategies.
• Should be able to manage Audits.
• Only MALE Candidate Preferred.
• Should be MBA - HR from renowned college / institute.
• Can be able to Facilitate Reward and Recognition Framework for high potential employees.
• Adherence to HR processes and policies and its implementation.
Experience - 5 to 10 yrs
Qualification - MBA (HR)
Job Location - Panchkula
Send CV to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database