Job as Senior Executive Quality Assurance at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Senior Executive Quality Assurance
- Responsible to the management and updation of training data in PLS.
- Ensures new hires orientation trainings conducted in timeframe and new hires moved to their respective work areas within the stipulated time as per business requirements.
- Partner with Department Training Facilitators and Department Supervisors and Managers to ensure that training curricula are developed and maintained for all GMP activities and that Training Curricula contain all necessary training for independent performance of the related GMP activities.
- Partner with Department Training Facilitators and Department Supervisors and Managers to ensure that Training Curricula are deployed in a timely manner to all colleagues and contingent workers performing GMP activities in the department / area.
- Define the process for the control and update of Training Curricula and implement the process for periodic review of Training Curricula.
- Define which training topics require periodic retraining/requalification and implement effectively.
- Support Department Supervisors to accurately determine their team / colleagues training status prior to assigning GMP tasks to colleagues and contingent workers.
- Deliver Interactive class room training for cGMPs, on annual basis for all the contingent worker and colleagues.
- Responsible for ensuring training related CAPA implementation and closer.
- Responsible in monitoring overdue trainings and coordinating with department HODs.
- Monitor training metrics parameters on weekly and monthly basis.
- collaborates within the team and timely complete the task.
- Is accountable for colleagues training management through PLS.
- Timely communication and escalation of issue to his manager
- Contributes to the development of effective practices in PLS.
B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MSc.
Target years of experience
7+ years of experience in quality assurance or manufacturing function of sterile dosage form
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B. Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : QA
End Date : 25th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database