Work as Associate Manager Marketing at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Associate Manager Marketing
• Proactive development of marketing strategies and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Market development, expansion and monitoring for assigned product towards achievement of key financials. This involves market planning, forecasting and analysis.
• Development of launch plans and co-ordination of implementation including co-ordination of pre-launch activities
• Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
• Effective management of promotional budgets for brand.
• Work in close partnership with marketing, medical and all important stakeholder external partners to launch and drive M&S programs.
• Market research
• Key input into all marketing agency selection and liaison with them to deliver initiatives for brand
Leading for Performance
• Delivery of sales targets
• Design, Development, Execution and Monitoring of Brand Campaigns
• Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programs related to it.
Customers at the Centre of the Strategy
• Understanding and use of marketing principles and processes to deliver to customer needs
• Garnering Customer (Doctors) insights through Field Work, Personal Dr Interviews, Round Table Meeting, CMEs, Advisory Board Constitution, Feedback Mechanism
• Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
People at the Heart of the Business
• Support sales team to drive sales – work in close partnership with sales team to ensure implementation of marketing programs and achieve team goals
• Management of external agencies to meet team goals
• Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
• Cross-functional interaction: work with Medical, Regulatory, SFE, Operations and other functions to launch marketing and sales programs.
For More Info Go to Next Page...