Job for Masters degree in Life Sciences to work in research at THSTI
6) Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belongingto OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years, ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 7. There is no upper age limit forthe Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7) Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/written exam/skill test.
8) Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the written exam/skill test/interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
8) All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email
10) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned as mentioned in paragraph, may walk-in for Written Test/ Skill Test/lnterview as perthe schedule mentioned below:
Date and Registration time for walk- in Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview : 21st March 2018 (Wednesday) (09.30 am -10.30 am)
Venue : THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad - Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad -121001
See All Other Jobs in our Database