Job for Global Medical Information Scientist at Merck Limited | Pennsylvania, United States
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Global Medical Information Scientist
US and Global Medical Information (GMI)
Identify relevant scientific information to help develop Medical Information deliverables that meet customer’s needs. Contribute to the creation and maintenance of comprehensive and accurate standard response documents with guidance from GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director. Respond to unsolicited professional information requests from healthcare providers in writing and/or verbally with guidance from GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director based on complexity.
Scientific Review of US and Global Promotional Materials
As a member of a cross-functional US and Global Promotional Review Team, collaborate with GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director based on complexity of the review of promotional materials from internal GHH teams and external partners, to help ensure a balanced presentation of scientifically accurate, relevant content that is consistent with all applicable company policies, local regulations, and department SOPs.
Medical Education and Training
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine educational objective of training materials and identify training gaps. Contribute to the development/creation and delivery of scientific training materials to the Merck National Service Center, Sales Representatives, and US Medical Affairs field based employees with guidance from the GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director.
• The GMI Scientist, in collaboration with GMI Senior Scientist/Scientific Director, helps to explain scientific information and works with GMI Neuroscience Team to support business needs.
• The GMI Scientist makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact a range of routine client/customer, operational, and project activities.
• The GMI Scientist, with their advanced scientific background, brings a new perspective to existing problems and helps find solutions.
• The GMI Scientist, with their advanced scientific background, is a resource within their therapeutic area for the global core functions of Medical information, Promotional Review, Medical Education/Training.
• The GMI Scientist aspires and has potential to manage and prioritize the global core functions of Medical Information, Promotional Review, and Medical Education/Training to meet internal/external customer needs.
For More Info Go to Next Page...