Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML), Government of Karnataka Undertaking (Established in 1947 as Hyderabad Gold Mines), has the unique distinction of being the only producer of primary gold in the country. HGML has been active in the exploration, development and exploitation of gold deposits occurring in Karnataka. The Company's Corporate Office is situated in Bangalore and it operates two units-The Hutti Gold unit (HGU) ,in Raichur district and the Chitradurga Gold Unit (CGU) in Chitradurga district with an operating mine at Ajjanahalli (Tumkur District) .HGU is a fully integrated unit with a capacity to produce 5,50,000 tonnes per annum.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates in the local cadre to fill the vacancies in the Local Cadre by direct recruitment.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 02
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
1. (50 weightage) will be considered in the Academic Qualification Examination (50% weightage) assigned to each assignment and 50% weightage in the Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the Recruitment Authority.
2. Candidates selected on the eligibility list shall be present at the date and place indicated by the Appointing Authority for Physical Examination, Endurance Test and Medical Examination (details can be obtained from the date of submission of online application on the Company website).
3. Candidates who are eligible for the physical examination, endurance test and medical examination in the ratio of 1: 2 will be invited.
4. The provisional checklist will be published after qualifying for a physical examination, endurance test and medical examination.
5. Candidate shall be granted leave to the veteran / widower and others as per Karnataka Government's appointment order, in accordance with age. (Details can be obtained from the date of submission of online application on the company's web site)
Terms and Conditions
• Age Limit : The general candidate will be 35 years, Category-2A, Category-2B, Category-3A, Category-3B, Maximum 38 years and PAC shall be eligible to apply for the last date of application. and should not exceed a maximum of 10 years for Type-I.
• Indigenous candidates can apply separately for local and non-indigenous communities, if desired. - The PM / PM Rs. 100 / - for Backward Class (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) candidates of Rs. 300 / - and Rs.600 / - in ordinary candidates will be paid through the Payment Gateway when applying online. Karnataka Govt Notification No: DPAR: LS 2012, Bangalore, Date: 06-11-2013, Kalyanam - Karnataka Region (HKP) (Bidar, Kalaburgi, Raichur, Koppal, Yadgiri, Bellary and Vijayanagar Districts) Conceived. Dropped roster points and roster change in the roster circle will be considered for reservation only in the dependent local / non-local circle as per the guidelines notified by DPAR 33 HKP 2014 dated 10-04-2014.
• These appointments will be based on the reservation rules and roster of the Karnataka Government.
• If the former soldier, woman and specialist candidate are not available, other qualified candidates of the same class will be filled.
• The postal address entered in the application is final and no change is allowed later.
• All Original Certificates (Certificates / Documents etc.) required by the Appointing Authority to be attended together with certified copies should be submitted on the due date.
• Disabled applicants are exempt from the Physical Endurance Test. - All posts should have Kannada language knowledge.
• The number of posts mentioned above is temporary and can be modified based on requirements. The Recruitment Authority reserves the right to approve or reject the appointment of any candidate, without giving any reason.
• A male candidate who has more wives than a living wife and a woman who is already married to another man is not eligible for appointment without the government's prior approval.
• Candidate must be mentally and physically healthy and pass the physical examinations scheduled by their hiring authority.
• The appointment of the selected candidate is subject to the confirmation of the medically qualified examination by the committee appointed by the Appointing Authority and is final.
• There will be no paperwork or inquiries from candidates regarding the appointment process. If any kind of recommendation is made for Y appointment, such candidates will be disqualified.
Candidate's Certificate of Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, Kannada Media Certificate, Candidate's Certificate (Disabled Candidate's Certificate) Online application with a copy of Article 371 (j) Local Certificate, Plan Refugee Certificate, etc. on 10-06-2022, 4.00 pm - 09.07.2022 05:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database