Vacancy for State Program Coordinator in State Family Welfare Bureau | Remuneration Rs.45,000/- pm
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is a maternity benefit program run by the government of India. It was introduced in 2017 and is implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. It is a conditional cash transfer scheme for pregnant and lactating women of 19 years of age or above for the first live birth.
Post : State Program Coordinator
Place of Posting : State Level
No. of Post & Category : 1 (Open)
Qualification : Postgraduate preferably in Social Science / Life Sciences / Nutrition / Medicine / Health Management / Social work/Rural Management
1. At least 3 years Administrative experience of working with the Government / Semi Government organizations.
2. Proficiency in using MS- office.
3. Proficiency in local language and English
Remuneration (Per Month Consolidated) : Rs.45,000/-
1) This post is purely contractual and not State Government’s regular post.
2) Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
3) Only short listed candidates will be eligible for interview. Short listing will be done on the basis of educational qualification & experience. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA/MPH degree and experience of working at the State level.
4) Appointment of selected candidate will be till 31 st March 2021 which is likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory and only if project is extended. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
5) Experience & Qualification will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not available.
6) Age criteria for Open is 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years.
7) Applications will be accepted till 7 days of publishing of this advertisement . Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
8) All required qualifications must be full time course from Government recognised university .
9) The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation. All recruitments rights are reserved with Commissioner, Health Services & Director, National Health Mission, Mumbai.
10) Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned Criteria should email the application as per the given format firstname.lastname@example.org .
11) Application should be submitted in given format only. The incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered. Applicants are requested to submit only following documents in PDF format.
a) Application in prescribed format.
b) School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C Certificate.
c) Certificates of Educational Qualification as mentioned in the application.
d) Certificate of Experience as mentioned in the application.
See All Other Jobs in our Database