Require Regulatory Affairs Associate at Teva | M.Sc, B.Pharm
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Associate I
• They will be responsible for Metrics and Reporting mainly for EU, but ad hoc Globally and for supporting GRA Compliance.
• Work with other members of staff for reporting EU Gx & Specialties metrics.
• Provide ad hoc global or regional reports, as required
• GRAP/AQUA data entry
• Retrieval and analysis of data from GRAP and AQUA
• EU submission fee calculations
• Assist with managing GRA’s procedures and learning systems for SOPs & Work Instructions, including processing through established DMS and LMS and monitoring of periodic reviews.
• The candidate will be expected to work within GRA, liaising with other business units (eg R&D, portfolio, RA etc) to ensure that all data is compliant.
• They need to be familiar with the IT systems the company uses in order to retrieve the data efficiently and accurately
1-2 Yrs MSc / BPharm with exposure to metrics and reporting mainly for EU.
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database