Recruitment for Pharmacist in Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration | Government Job
The Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie is a premier training institution for the civil services in India. It is headed by a Director (an officer of the level of Secretary to the Government of India) and is an attached office of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It conducts a common Foundation Course for entrants to the All India Services; Indian Foreign Service; Group ‘A’ services of the Union and the Royal Bhutan Service followed by professional training for the regular recruits of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and members of the Royal Bhutan Service. The Academy also conducts in-service and Mid-Career Training Programmes (MCTPs) for members of the IAS and Induction Training Programme for officers promoted to the IAS from State Civil Services. In addition, workshops and seminars on policy and governance-related issues are held from time to time.
The Lai Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie intends to engage following staff on contract basis for Covid Care Centre. The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist
Remuneration : Rs. 29,200/- p.m.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
(i) 12th class or equivalent pass from recognized Board or University
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute and must be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age Limit : The age limit for appointment on contract basis shall not exceed 35 years as on the date of interview.
General instructions :
1. The engagement is for a period of two months, which may be extended further if services required.
2. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
3. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex - I) and Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, nursing council registration. A copy of the application/biodata may be mailed in advance (till 19.06.2020) to Administration Section, LBSNAA at the address - email@example.com
4. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
6. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, the competent authority, LBSNAA reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria.
7. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed in contractual basis.
8. The candidate may report for walk-in-interview between 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
9. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents will be done before interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-interview.
11. The candidates selected will have to perform night shift duty and field duty at Covid Care Centre of LBSNAA.
12. No house/quarter will be provided by the Academy to the selected candidates and transiting per day from Outstation/Dehradun will also not be permitted.
Selection will be made through Walk-in-interview to be held on 22nd June (Monday), 2020 at 10.30 a.m.
See All Other Jobs in our Database