Quality Assurance Jobs at Bliss GVS Pharma
Bliss GVS is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company with a proven track record of developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality pharmaceutical formulations at affordable prices for the global market. We are a public limited company listed on India’s National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange with more than three decades of industry expertise.
AM & Officer - (IPQA) Quality Assurance
Location : Mumbai
Officer : 2 -4 Years of IPQA experience
Assistant Manager : 8 - 10 Years of IPQA experience
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Job description :
• Review the batch by verifying the reviewed batch records and their compliance on time against packaging plan for achieving timely dispatch of goods.
• To ensure on time sampling activity by adhering to analysis plan to provide on time batch release.
• To ensure in-process checks, line clearance and shop floor activities are performed by IPQA team timely through verification and report, escalate and resolve any non-conformance.
• Monitor employee and workplace safety to maintain safe environment.
Analytical Quality Assurance
Experience : 2-5 yrs
Location : Mumbai
1. Prepare the laboratory reports & assess as per standard procedure to meet the predefined quality standards.
• Conduct review of all reports / documents related to Laboratory ( specifications & STP's, protocols, stability data, GLP adherence, AMV, AMF & AMT data's, analytical data)
• Verify the correctness of the documents as per required SOPs.
2. Prepare the trend of OOS/OOT and Incidence to identify the areas of improvement and ensure implementation of remedial actions.
• Identify the areas of improvement and submit the report to the head of department
• Ensure implementation of recommended actions by updating the SOPs and other QMS documents (OOS/OOT/Incidents).
3. Ensure timely revision/review of SOPs by keeping a track of documents to maintain the compliance status of quality system.
• Prepare, review and revise SOPs as per the changes in guidelines within the assigned period.
• Ensure consensus of stakeholder on revised SOPs and conduct review meetings
• Ensuring the compliance to the processes designed (Test method designed)
• Execution & Review of CSV as per requirement.
4. Ensure and monitor all regulatory compliance of audit observations and track compliance till it's closure to meet regulatory compliance.
• Monitor timely closures of action items of Audit observations
• Track observation status and deadlines to ensure no delay in response compilation and closure
• Review of audit trails and electronic data of QC, Spec & STP and Stability reports.
Interested candidates shall share their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database